DOMEKT – residential ventilation units with heat recovery. Depending on the individual requirement, a rotary or counterflow plate heat exchanger, vertical, horizontal or flat duct connections can be selected from a wide range of modifications. The capacity of ventilation units are from 50 to 800 m3/h. The DOMEKT series units are extremely compact and easy to install. They can be integrated into kitchen furniture, hanged on the wall or ceiling, placed on the ground. All DOMEKT ventilation units are user friendly and designed for “Plug & Play” principle. All units have integrated control system and are fully prepared to use. Each DOMEKT unit comes with modern control panel. The functional design of the ventilation unit ensures the lowest cost of operation also they are safe, reliable and durable. Outdoor air is filtered and kept clean and fresh, which is especially important for people with allergies.
CF 700 H C6M – with a counterflow plate heat exchanger:
- Maximal air flow 621 m3/h
- A+ energy class
- 100 % by-pass for free cooling and summer night cooling
- 2 integrated heaters – designed for operation in cold climate zones
- Smart defrost technology
- Condensing counterflow plate heat exchanger works effectively up to -4°C, perfect solution for premises with high humidity, as it effectively eliminates humidity in the cold seasons
- The diffusion-enthalpy counterflow plate heat exchanger saves heat and cold, maintains an optimal indoor microclimate, is less sensitive to icing, and regenerates humidity
Ventilation units from the manufacturer Komfovent, DOMEKT series, play a key role in providing quality indoor air, increasing the comfort of living and working, as well as saving energy while maintaining optimal temperature and humidity conditions.