Heat pump HISENSE ENERGY PRO NORDIC SERIES
The Energy Nordic series has several additional features:
- It has a motion sensor and will reduce the heating intensity when there are no people in the room, which will save energy consumption.
- AI SMART mode – climate control using artificial intelligence.
- The function is to direct the air flow towards or around the person.
- A metal electric heater built into the factory, with a switching algorithm that allows use in heating mode up to -30C degrees.
- MIRAGE display with temperature and operating mode LED display on the outer panel of the indoor unit.
- Ability to remotely control the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- Voice command suite control is an additional option via Alexa Google Assistant.
- 4D automatic control of horizontal and vertical blinds from the remote control.
- Ultra-quiet sleep mode.
- 4 filters in one: ULTRA Hi sliver filter + HEPA + vitamin C + negative ion filter.
- 7 speed indoor fan.
- Super quiet Quiet mode from 18dB(a).
- Turbo Smart mode for accelerated cooling or heating.
- The I Feel remote control has a built-in temperature sensor.
- Standby heating mode + 8s.
- Stable performance from the mains supply from 150 to 265 volts.
- Self-cleaning function for indoor and outdoor units.
- Protective anti-corrosion coating of the Blue Fin heat exchanger of the external unit.
- Approved in the European Union as a system compensated heat pump.
We are announcing a new product for 2023 – a heat pump with an operating temperature of up to -30C – premium Energy Nordic series from the original manufacturer Hisense. Available from July 2023.
It has the highest energy efficiency among competitors in a similar price range. It has the maximum energy efficiency class A +++, working for heating in the second climatic zone. The high SCOP of the 5.1 model will ensure seasonal electricity consumption 5.1 times less than the kilowatt of thermal energy allocated for heating. The heat pump is represented by a model with a nominal power of 4.2 kilowatts. For heating area up to 45m2.
It has a strict neoclassical design that sets it apart from other Hisense air conditioner models. The air conditioner has a built-in Wi-Fi output unit (standard), which allows remote control and monitoring of the heat pump via the Internet using a smartphone. Energy Nordic is equipped with an electronic refrigerant supply system that allows it to be used as a heat pump, with the highest efficiency at critical outdoor temperatures. The heat pump is equipped with Toshiba DC-inverter compressors with triple sound insulation.