Heat pumps Hitachi series Yutaki S Combi
Hitachi Yutaki S Combi series heat pumps are an excellent choice for a new home with a low temperature heating system (underfloor heating). An important advantage can be the cooling function in the summer.
In case of severe frosts (-20 °C), the built-in electric heater will provide the necessary heat output and your house will remain warm. Therefore, the Hitachi Yutaki S Combi heat pump is an excellent choice for a new home and for the renovation of an old heating system.
Benefits of Hitachi heat pumps Yutaki S Combi series
A feature of the Combi series is the hydronic module in which there is already a built-in hot water tank with all the necessary shut-off and control valves inside. Therefore, the installation of this heat pump does not require additional funds. An expansion tank, a 3-way valve and an intelligent automation system are also built in.
- High energy efficiency COPs reach up to 5.25
- The Hitachi heat pump operates down to -20 °C, while heating the coolant up to +60 °C
- The automation of the heat pump allows you to control two independent circuits. For example, the temperature in the underfloor heating circuit is +35°C, and in the radiator/fan coil circuit +45°C.
- The automation of the heat pump allows you to control the pool circuit.
- The automation of the heat pump allows you to control the operation of the solar collector.
- Heat pump automation allows you to control the operation of an external heat source (gas boiler, electric boiler, etc.)
- Model range from 7 to 17.8 kW of thermal power
- Possibility to manage two cooling circuits – fan coil units and cold floor/walls.
- The inverter scroll compressor automatically adjusts the heat pump output according to the outside temperature
- To protect the DHW system from legionella bacteria, periodic heating up to +60 ° C takes place
- Weekly timer
- Wireless thermostat (Option)
- Gateway MODBUS and KNX for connection to external automation (Option). Connections to an external automation system or / and smart home systems.
- Smartphone control (Option) Possibility to control the heat pump from a smartphone via the Internet.