Hi-Therma Combi is an air-to-water heat pump system in which indoor and outdoor units are combined into one single unit. Monoblock module provides all functions with one outdoor unit. Therefore, there is no need for a refrigerant system. Since the monoblock is located outside and is connected only to the water supply, there is no need for piping work and refrigerant charging. In addition, hydraulic components such as plate heat exchanger, expansion tank and water pump are included. The installation of the Hi-Therma Combi heat pump includes only the connection of water pipes, which greatly simplifies installation work.
Compared with conventional electric heater or fossil fuel boiler, the system is more environmentally friendly and energy efficient. Prior to this, traditional heating systems mainly used fuels such as gas, oil and coal, but these fuels easily pollute the environment, release large amounts of carbon dioxide into the air and cause global climate change. The air source heat pump system reduces pollution while maintaining high energy efficiency.
The Hi-Therma Combi air-to-water heat pump system is powered by a small amount of electricity, extracting renewable heat from the outdoor air, and then supplying a large amount of heat to your home. The heat output is greater than the electricity consumption, so the system has an extremely high efficiency.
The Hi-Therma Combi heat pump has a number of additional features:
- controller with a large color screen and color illumination of the work cycle.
- intelligent control via app.
- energy efficiency A+++.
- stable heating up to -25℃.
- outlet water temperature 60℃.
- water heating up to 75℃.
- two separate temperature cycles for underfloor heating and radiators.
- visual display of energy consumption.
- centralized management of various water cycles.
- individual control for rooms.
- week timer.
- ECO/Silent/Night modes.
- independent temperature control up to 7 rooms.
- automatic program for drying floors.
- comfortable pool heating 24-33℃.
- quiet operation 8 dB(A).
- compatible with an auxiliary heat source – a solar collector and a boiler.