Warm floors are floors under which a heating element is installed. Underfloor heating is a great way to heat a room, as their efficiency is higher than that of radiators, which is why it is considered one of the most efficient types of heating. Heated floors provide a high level of comfort, which is why in recent years they have become a popular solution in private homes throughout Latvia. This home heating solution is especially popular in homes with small children, because underfloor heating allows children to play on the floor in comfortable conditions, even when the temperature outside has dropped well below zero.
In this post, we’ll take a look at six major benefits of underfloor heating to help you choose the right heating system for your home!
- Invisible method of heating – heated floors, unlike radiators, are laid under the floor covering and are a secret heating method that allows you to implement modern interior solutions and save space in the room.
- Energy Efficient – Underfloor heating is much more energy efficient than conventional heating systems, which not only reduces heating costs in the long run, but also increases the value of your home or apartment as energy efficient housing is currently favored in the market.
- Ease of maintenance – underfloor heating does not require regular maintenance. This is one of the biggest advantages of underfloor heating, because once installed, you can forget about regular maintenance.
- Simple installation – installation of a warm floor is quick and easy, so installation work will not delay further construction or repair work. We remind you that it is recommended to entrust the installation of a warm floor to professionals so that it is laid according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- High air quality – underfloor heating will help improve the air quality in your home and meet high hygiene requirements. The heat coming from the floor is much more beneficial for the human respiratory system than the heat coming from the radiators, because heating the house with radiators keeps the floors cold, and condensation forms in the house, causing increased humidity. High humidity creates a suitable environment for dust mites, increasing the risk of allergies. Underfloor heating has been proven to reduce the presence of dust mites in a home by up to 80%, creating a hygienic and healthy living environment.
- Adjustable temperature for each room – in connection with the built-in thermostats, you can control different temperatures in each of the rooms of the house. Keep rooms as warm as you want and save on heating costs. Each of us has our own comfortable temperature, and underfloor heating allows each family member to choose their own comfortable temperature.
Underfloor heating can be installed on almost any floor covering, but we invite you to contact our specialists and find out which underfloor heating installation solution will be the most suitable for your home!
HeatPumps is a specialized company for residential and commercial heat pumps offering its customers a professional approach and quality solutions for every customer!