DOMEKT – residential ventilation units with heat recovery. Depending on the individual requirement, a rotary or counterflow plate heat exchanger, vertical, horizontal or flat duct connections can be selected from a wide range of modifications. The capacity of ventilation units are from 50 to 800 m3/h. The DOMEKT series units are extremely compact and easy to install. They can be integrated into kitchen furniture, hanged on the wall or ceiling, placed on the ground. All DOMEKT ventilation units are user friendly and designed for “Plug & Play” principle. All units have integrated control system and are fully prepared to use. Each DOMEKT unit comes with modern control panel. The functional design of the ventilation unit ensures the lowest cost of operation also they are safe, reliable and durable. Outdoor air is filtered and kept clean and fresh, which is especially important for people with allergies.
R 700 V C6M – with a rotary heat exchanger:
- Maximal air flow 738 m3/h
- A+ energy class
- Residential ventilation unit with rotary heat exchanger for northern climate countries
- Smart C6M control system (control panel not included)
- Condensing rotary heat exchanger effectively recovers the heat in low temperatures, maintains an optimal indoor microclimate, regenerates humidity in winter
- Sorption-enthalpy rotary heat exchanger with zeolite coating effectively saves heat and cold, controls the humidity in the room while maintaining the optimal comfort level
Ventilation units from the manufacturer Komfovent, DOMEKT series, play a key role in providing quality indoor air, increasing the comfort of living and working, as well as saving energy while maintaining optimal temperature and humidity conditions.