The innovative Hi-Therma system from Hisense is an air-to-water heat pump with low energy consumption for heating, cooling and domestic hot water production, which ensures high productivity even at extreme outdoor temperatures. Absolute comfort thanks to efficient and ecologically clean operation.
Compared to a conventional electric heater or fossil fuel boiler, the Hi-Therma system is much more ecological and energy efficient. Until now, traditional heating systems mainly used fuels such as gas, oil and coal, but these fuels easily pollute the environment, release large amounts of carbon dioxide into the air, and cause global climate change. The Hi-Therma heat pump system reduces environmental pollution while maintaining high energy efficiency.
An air-to-water heat pump system runs on a small amount of electricity, extracts renewable heat from the outside air and delivers a large amount of heat to your home. The heat capacity is several times greater than the electricity consumption, thus the system has an extremely high efficiency factor.
The Hi-Therma heat pump has a number of additional options:
- controller with a large color screen and a color indication of the duty cycle.
- intelligent management through the app.
- energy efficiency A+++.
- stable heating up to -25℃.
- supply water temperature 60℃.
- water heating up to 75 ℃.
- two separate temperature cycles for warm floors and radiators.
- energy consumption visualization.
- centralized management of various water cycles.
- individual room control.
- weekly timer.
- ECO/QUIET/NIGHT modes.
- two room thermostats.
- independent temperature control for up to 7 rooms.
- automatic floor drying program.
- comfort pool heating 24-33 ℃.
- silent operation mode 8 DB (A).
- connection to an auxiliary heat source – solar collector and boiler.