Heat pump HISENSE ENERGY SE
The Energy SE series has several additional features:
- MIRAGE display with LED display of temperature and operating modes.
- Ability to remotely control the air conditioner via Wi-Fi.
- The 4D automatic control function controls the horizontal and vertical blinds with the remote control.
- Up to four freely programmable sleep modes.
- Equipped with 4-in-1 filters including ULTRA Hi silver filter, HEPA, vitamin C and negative ion filter.
- The indoor unit has seven fan speeds and operates quietly in silent mode with a noise level of 19 dB(A).
- Smart Turbo mode accelerates cooling or heating.
- The I Feel remote control includes a built-in temperature sensor.
- The standby heating mode maintains the temperature at +8°C.
- The outdoor unit is equipped with a pre-installed metal heating element that heats the drain pan for optimal performance.
- The air conditioner can operate at temperatures down to -22°C.
- It works stably with a supply voltage in the range of 150 to 265 volts.
- The heat exchanger of the outdoor unit has a protective anti-corrosion coating Blue Fin.
Heat pump model Energy SE 2023, from the original manufacturer Hisense. A more affordable version of the heat pump with an optimal set of required parameters. Ensures efficient operation of heating up to -22 degrees street temperature.
It has A++ class, working for heating in the second climatic zone. The high SCOP models 4, 6 will ensure seasonal electricity consumption up to 4.6 times less than the kilowatts of thermal energy allocated for heating. The heat pump is represented by three models with a nominal capacity of 3.9; 5.4 and 7.5 kilowatts, for heating up to 40m2, 60m2 and 80m2 areas, respectively. Approved in the European Union as a system compensated heat pump.
The air conditioner has a built-in Wi-Fi output unit (standard), which allows you to remotely control and operate the air conditioner via the Internet using your smartphone